$45.00 / month
Have you taken our Adult Beginners Class? Now, what?
Make your self at home during our Open Maker Club hours. This membership is meant for those who have taken an intro class with us. This is perfect for those who have taken a class but wish to continue to keep coming in to create their projects. Perfect for those long hours of making projects for cosplay, fairs and whatnot. This is open for kids ages 12 to adult.
Community Studio Membership
Members will have access to our community maker space during normal business hours. Benefits include:
- Access to our Open Studio hours. Unlimited hours.
- Access to our monthly craft bonus. Kits are not included.
- Space to work for sewing, drawing, crafting or painting.
- Use of our tools: Sewing Machines, Embroidery Machines, Heat Press, Iron & Iron board, Cricut Maker & So much more.
- Access to hundreds of sewing patterns.
- Explore painting, mixed media art with us!
- Studio Backdrop & Lights available – for you to use!
- Access to specific supplies. You are welcome to bring your own supplies. Certain supplies may cost additional fees. 15 % discount on supply purchase.
- 10 percent discount to workshops, classes, parties or make and take hours.
Open Studio Hours: Hours may change due to special classes/events. Emails will be sent out to members.
Tuesday – 5 pm to 9 pm
Thursday – 5 pm – 9 pm
Saturday – 1 pm – 4 pm
Special Date: October 19, 2019, 4 pm – 8 pm
Monthly Craft Activity schedule:
November 7, 2019 – Quilted Christmas Stockings
December 5, 2019 – TBA
January 9, 2019 – TBA
28 in stock